Author Topic: MH900e Carbon Dream / Alternative decal kits available  (Read 560 times)

lordmoonpie

• View Profile
MH900e Carbon Dream / Alternative decal kits available
« on: September 13, 2016, 07:30:39 AM »
I now have Carbon Dream decal kits available to order as per the attached image. Each kit is in standard red/silver/white colours and contains:

Two petrol tank panels, right and left (red/silver)
One nose panel (red/silver)
Two seat panels, right and left (red/silver)
Two fairing DUCATI logos (silver)
Two PERFORMANCE logos to go under the DUCATI logo on the front fairing (white)
Two DUCATI PERFORMANCE logos to go under the triangular seat panels (silver)
Two by Carbon Dream logos to go under the DUCATI PERFORMANCE seat logos (white)

Please note this is quality seven year vinyl that can be two-pack lacquered over (not cellulose) and it is NOT printed vinyl. The silver colour is the same as used  by Ducati. When you have applied the decals there is no border, you are just left with the coloured shapes you see.

This is the standard colour scheme but the good news is that if you want a custom colour combinations, I can mix and match however you want, you just have to tell me what you want. For example I've done black panels with silver outlines for a customer's bike.

I have installed these on my own Carbon Dream fairing on my previous bike and also the current standard bike. I'm awaiting pictures of them installed on a Carbon Dream customer bike as I don't have the carbon kit any more. As an introductory offer the kit is available including postage for 55 UK and Europe and 60 Rest of World. Message me which colour combination you'd like making for your bike... ;)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 07:32:12 AM by lordmoonpie »