Author Topic: MH900 Current US Market?  (Read 769 times)

DucatMH

• View Profile
MH900 Current US Market?
« on: May 02, 2017, 12:52:34 PM »
Getting ready to officially post up my MH on Cycletrader in the coming week or so. Currently at the dealer getting all the fluids changed out and a general check up to make sure she's all set for sale. Mileage is 4,204.  I have the stand, plaque and t-shirt.  It will be in almost 100% stock form, the  only thing that won't be OE but will come with the bike are the OE Tires and OE tank. I recently replaced the cheap plastic fuel line disconnects with nice metal connections. It has brand new tires and the California Cycleworks tank/battery relocation. There is some minor "bubbling" of the paint on the engine cover (stator side) but no flaking. The top triple has a few blemishes from age. A little "yellowing" of the fins on the heads. No leaks. I don't think I am missing any critical details overall in very good condition for a bike that is 16 years old with 4K miles.

Does anyone have a thought on the current US Market value? I'm not irrational/delusional and know that it is not a $20K bike. I was thinking $15-16K would get it sold. Feedback would be appreciated.
2001 MH900e #160
2006 PS1000 LE
2013 Diavel AMG #0037
2013 1199S Track Bike

L4V

• View Profile
Re: MH900 Current US Market?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 07:45:11 PM »
What's your location?
A smooth sea never made a good sailor.