Author Topic: Exhaust  (Read 2212 times)

rwg

• View Profile
Exhaust
« on: January 04, 2013, 01:48:35 AM »
Hi All,

I have been over a period of time being changing a few things to improve both ride and looks of my MHe, Carbon kit, Bat/fuel tank, oil cooler kit High level, Ohlins rear and now looking to fit a set of Ohlin forks to front end from RSV. My quest for today is a new set of exhaust pipes, I can work with original can as I have a spare one but I would like to find someone who could make a set of down pipes that will run down under engine and not across, will also considder full system if that option exist, any help would be most appriciated.
Regards
Paul
RWG

lordmoonpie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Exhaust
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 12:13:57 PM »
It's a bit of a trek for you Paul but talk to the boys at Racefit in Bakewell, Derbyshire. They can make anything you want and crucially for the MH900e, they can do it in titanium. I spoke to them about making a copy of the Termi system and they were happy to do it providing you leave the bike with them for fitting. Very nice gear and it sounds good too. I'm going to have them make up my single cylinder project bike system when I'm ready.... http://store.racefituk.com/

rwg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 03:53:47 PM »
Many thanks, again I will give them a call to have a chat and I will let you know outcome.
Cheers
Paul

BILL D

• View Profile
    • MOTO TANTI
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 12:41:41 PM »
HI PAUL,

THE FULL TERMI TI SYS. WOULD BE FIRST ON MY LIST BUT IT'S RARE AND PRICEY. WHY NOT JUST RING UP THE GUYS AT STAINTUNE THEY MAKE THE UNDER SLUNG FULL SYS. THAT YOU MENTIONED AND IT'S ALL POLISHED. DON'T FORGET TO "FATTEN UP" THE MIXTURE. IF YOU CAN FIND THE FACTORY RACE ECU, YOU CAN ALSO OPEN UP THE AIRBOX. I GOT AMAZING RESULTS DOING THIS TO MINE ALONG WITH TWO EXTRA TEETH AT THE REAR.

CHEERS,
BILL DICKINSON
02 #1813