Author Topic: Coolest MotoCorsa Gadget Ever?  (Read 4437 times)

cloner

• General Partner, Desert Desmo, LLC
  • Administrator
  • Former Owner 1501
    • View Profile
    • DesertDesmo.com
1967 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS 250
2004 KTM 450 EXC
2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale ABS

mh900e

Re: Coolest MotoCorsa Gadget Ever?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 10:19:40 AM »
would agree that the pair are dealt with severely.
HOWEVER, this is meant to be a forum about the MH900e and not personal opinions on what else goes on round the world.
This article should be removed as not relevant.

Regards
MH900e

FirstDuc-1098

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 12:11:12 PM »
would agree that the pair are dealt with severely.
HOWEVER, this is meant to be a forum about the MH900e and not personal opinions on what else goes on round the world.
This article should be removed as not relevant.

Regards
MH900e

wow, who appointed you the head of the Interwebz Police?!?

But maybe Cloner, you should make an OffTopic and/or Controversial sub forums

Aussie_bevel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 07:10:46 PM »
Title says it all - general discussion
I'm with cloner, throw the book at them

mh900e

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 04:31:31 AM »
There are general discussion snd general discussions. But I am sure the dog does not think it sthe coolest gadget, think the dog would rather have its legs.
But Cloner has shown his true colours here in mocking sick animals.

cloner

• Administrator
  • Former Owner 1501
    • View Profile
    • DesertDesmo.com
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 07:01:59 AM »
Yeah.....We have two rescue dogs.  Our third one, Annabelle, who had lived with us just over 15 years, died the same day I saw this article which happened to be about another rescued dog.  This dog was made at least somewhat whole again by a company, MotoCorsa, that specializes in Ducati accessories and from which I have purchased several items for various customers' projects.  I was deeply angered, an emotional response accentuated by my loss, that anyone could treat ANY animal thus, and touched that a company that I happen to buy from occasionally had helped the poor creature.

Your complaints about content are noted and are valid.  I will create an "Off Topic" discussion later and will move this thread to it at that time.

Your observations regarding my personality traits are, however, wildly inaccurate.  I was already upset the day I saw this article and I literally wept for this poor guy the moment I saw his pictures and read his story.

I hope you'll accept my apologies for posting an article that I thought was at least peripherally relevant to the discussion here.  I look forward to meeting you someday and enjoying a good ride over some twisty roads, followed by a few frosty beverages at my expense.  Opinions of personality are better made face to face.
2004 KTM 450 EXC

Aussie_bevel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 08:57:35 PM »

But Cloner has shown his true colours here in mocking sick animals.
:o what the fuck drugs are you on.
Cloner your way more patient than me, I thought it was pretty obvious that moto corse either built or payed for the dogs wheels  8)

mh900e

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 01:19:16 AM »
Cloner,
thankyou for extending the hand of friendship and please accept my apologie.

lordmoonpie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 06:33:05 AM »
Hey Cloner - so can you clarify, is this as the title suggests an open forum where anything goes or is it general discussion restricted to MH900e only? If the latter, may be worth having a "Lounge" section so those with nervous dispositions can't get offended when they stumble across an opinion that is different to their own....?  ;)

cloner

• Administrator
  • Former Owner 1501
    • View Profile
    • DesertDesmo.com
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 08:01:30 AM »
The answer to the topic question is now obvious, I suppose.  We're now in the newly created "Lounge" where almost no topic is off-topic.  I will ask, as is common for online communities, that members refrain from personal attacks and discussion of politics, religion, and other sensitive subjects.

As always, if more boards or sub-boards are needed I'm always open to suggestions for improvements to our little community.  Pop me a note or drop a line in the technical problems section and I'll do what I can to address your concerns or ideas.

Finally, as to patience and friendship, I believe that friendship and sharing of relevant information are the best reasons for communities like this one to exist.  Patience and forebearance are the best lubricants for facilitation of those goals.  It's difficult to determine the tone of other members' posts and statements, and it's very easy to draw the wrong conclusions based on misunderstandings of coloquialisims and slang.  I hope we'll all show a little patience with each other and will extend the hand of friendship, or at least the benefit of a doubt, when someone posts something to which we might take offence.

As the administrator of this site I try very hard to understand other peoples' motives and to act accordingly.  We can't have a friendly and welcoming community with an inhospitable ass running the show.....so I try really hard to bury my real personality and be nice.   ;)
2004 KTM 450 EXC

lordmoonpie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 12:45:58 PM »
Brilliant, nice one Cloner.....ok, what shall we talk about?  ;D